Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the philosophy of veggie origami

For me cooking is a creative process like the art of origami: like processing paper turns simple sheets into little pieces of art, you can create amazing sensations of taste by processing basic ingredients in a certain combination of colors, shapes and textures. 

Veggie origami is a place to get inspired. For me it doesn't make sense to give explicit measures. I'm rather interested in the idea behind the recipies. I love to cook with seasonal fresh organic ingredients and they differ anyway all the time. That's why I strongly recommend to experiment on your own and adapt the recipies to fit your taste and available ingredients.

Over all it's not only about the taste: the way we eat has great influence on how we feel. This blog will help you to turn your kitchen into a creative place and make your life better every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment